Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone!
my name is aaron and i just recently got my first glock. picked up a glock 17. really love it, looking forward to learning a few things and figuring out how i can/will customize it. Im from plant city just outside of tampa. I was a scout in the army and now im a civilian.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and thank you for your Service. Be sure and get used to the G17 before you make any changes. The Glocks are great just as they come from the factory. The only changes i make are to put in a 3.5 # connector to improve the trigger and you may want to upgrade the sights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the warm welcome. I have put about 2000 rounds through it so far and couldn't be happier. I plan on owning it for a while longer and doing some more research before making any changes. I had thought about starting with the sights though. I would like to be more comfortable, as well as proficient, with this firearm before doing anything major.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
thanks for the warm welcome. I have put about 2000 rounds through it so far and couldn't be happier. I plan on owning it for a while longer and doing some more research before making any changes. I had thought about starting with the sights though. I would like to be more comfortable, as well as proficient, with this firearm before doing anything major.
Good plan. Stock sights beg to be replaced :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome, and thanks for your service...Hooah...!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts