Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I'm new to this site and looking forward to learn more about Glock handguns. I've been window shopping for the last month or so and finally decided to purchase the Glock 26 Gen4 which I will pickup within the next couple of weeks. I've been trying to locate some extra 10 round mags for this weapon for our local range, but with little luck. I happen to shoot left-handed so I'll need the Gen4 mags since I'll be switching the mag release to the right side making it easier for me to use. Does anyone out there know where I can get these mags? I'm a newbie so any info that I get concerning the Glock 26, magazines. and ammo will be appreciated. Thanks.

lefteye

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome to the forum, lefteye!

I think pretty much every G26 mag made now is ambi-cut. I like to order from Glockparts.com. Fast, reasonable shipping and good prices. Give them a call (303-903-5465) about the mags and they'll let you know.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
welcome to the forum Lefteye. Doesn't seem to be many distributors advertising them. I agree with RMD you may have to call around. They just may not have posted them on their sites.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys for the welcoming. Forgot to say that I'm originally from The Bronx, but now living in Ct.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.