Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all, just joined up. Just interested in seeing what all is being talked about. Have a G19. Planning on getting the G34 and possibly a G26. Wife already has a G26. Trying to minimize the number of calibers I have in the house.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome capttxrngr!

I recently consolidated as well and chose the 9mm as my main caliber. Glocks do it quite well :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad that you can join us.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Howdy all, just joined up. Just interested in seeing what all is being talked about. Have a G19. Planning on getting the G34 and possibly a G26. Wife already has a G26. Trying to minimize the number of calibers I have in the house.
Minimize calibers? WTF is wrong with you people? I am trying to have as many calibers as possible! Oh, and Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nothing wrong with having few or many calibers. Depends how you think about it, 9mm is my default caliber but I have a couple of .40's and a .45ACP as well as a .22LR. Had .357mag, .44mag, 10mm, 7.62x25 but sold them for various reasons and kept the ones I'm shooting most. When you reload it's just easier to have less calibers.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have weapons in my favorite calibers, 10MM, 357Auto and 45ACP. I also keep a G17 GEN4 just to have a 9MM for plinking. Is there one perfect caliber? Nope, the secret is shot placement, but the bigger or faster ones make me feel comfortable with what I am carrying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts