Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to say hello - new to all of this - yesterday a friend and I went to the range shot for a few hours - rented a glock and I was hooked again, being that I haven't shot in 11 years I was impressed with my skill level. So after our shooting I decided I would buy my first glock and picked up a new G23 Gen 4 - also I added taridium night sights but have to wait for the epoxy to set before I can shoot it - but VERY EXCITED!!!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome from another Texan! Fort Worth here!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Epoxy for the sights? I have never used any, why is it needed?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The guys at bullet trap in Plano used an epoxy on the sights I'm not sure - as I don't know much yet about the glocks. He told me not to shoot it for a day to allow the epoxy to dry

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Meprolight tritium night sights

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So after reading this and talking with y'all I called the gunshop and asked what the heck they actually did - the "epoxy" is actually some type of locktite adhesive as stated above - the moron behind the counter just made me look dumb by incorrectly stating materials used.

Thanks tho..

Also Just picked up My first 200 rounds today :) - 175 range quality soft points and 25 Remington golden sabers for the home defense clip :)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
So after reading this and talking with y'all I called the gunshop and asked what the heck they actually did - the "epoxy" is actually some type of locktite adhesive as stated above - the moron behind the counter just made me look dumb by incorrectly stating materials used.

Thanks tho..

Also Just picked up My first 200 rounds today :) - 175 range quality soft points and 25 Remington golden sabers for the home defense clip :)
That does sound more like it. Glad to hear they didn't screw it up.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome from a former Texan.

I put yellow/green Meps on my G32 and like them a lot.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice gun. Safe Shooting.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Y'all! This seems to be a well run and higher class forum compared to a few others I've been involved with! Thanks for the warm welcomes!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts