Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to get a set for my G-21. I am thinking either Trijicons or TFO's. I have never had TFO's before but have heard nothing but good about them. Where would I be able to get a good deal on night sights? thanks, Dave

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Just had someone talk me out of putting the TFO's on the Glock I was calling about ordering...While the sights perform well, it seems that there have been some TFO guns that are coming back for sight repair because they are getting knocked loose...Just what I was told...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
For carry/nightstand, I'd go with the Trijicons, Meprolights, or Ameriglos.

Glockparts.com, Optics Planet, or Lone Wolf Distributors would be good choices.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Natchezs Shooting Supply has Good Deal on Tru GLO FIBER/Tritium Sights and thread lock goes along to keep sights on target. I think there is also a Front Sight Yellow and Rear Green Combo. I have the Front Green and Rear Green Combo on a G19. I was thinking of using Front Yellow and Rear Combo on a G35. Anyone use that Combo?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I had the TFOs on my 34 and they were just too damn much light. they were literally like mini flashlights shining in my eyes while trying to aquire the targt. Me no likey!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have trigicon sights on my G21 and I love them. They're just a little bigger than the stock sights so they'll fit in the fitted holsters. They are inexpensive for tritium sights and they work great.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I love the Meprolites I have on my 1911, and the Trijicons on my G34.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Going with the Glock night sights on my next one...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Just had someone talk me out of putting the TFO's on the Glock I was calling about ordering...While the sights perform well, it seems that there have been some TFO guns that are coming back for sight repair because they are getting knocked loose...Just what I was told...
Natchezs Shooting Supply has Good Deal on Tru GLO FIBER/Tritium Sights and thread lock goes along to keep sights on target. I think there is also a Front Sight Yellow and Rear Green Combo. I have the Front Green and Rear Green Combo on a G19. I was thinking of using Front Yellow and Rear Combo on a G35. Anyone use that Combo?

The problem that the guy was sharing with me was one where the sights were coming off the gun...anyone else had or heard of this problem...?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

The problem that the guy was sharing with me was one where the sights were coming off the gun...anyone else had or heard of this problem...?
I have heard of TFOs coming off. Never owned a set though, so no first hand experience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts