Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never did one of these but im bored so here you go. I was a new member a while ago. I have a G30 and I like it. I enjoy long walks on the beach with my 30. sitting by a camp fire and watching the sun set with my 30. I also enjoy walking,standing,sitting,driving,sleeping,eating,hiking,and shooting paper with my 30. I have other firearms as well as my signature indicates but my 30 is the best. My wife said 2 days ago I told her I love my Glock more than I love her and I said "no I told you how much I love my Glock and you figured out I love it more than you" (I dont really) Other than that im a pretty simple fella.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
You also keep your tongue planted firmly in your cheek. Welcome!

·
Registered
655 Posts
There is nothing wrong with being a simple fella. You like what you like and that is all that matters.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I never did one of these but im bored so here you go. I was a new member a while ago. I have a G30 and I like it. I enjoy long walks on the beach with my 30. sitting by a camp fire and watching the sun set with my 30. I also enjoy walking,standing,sitting,driving,sleeping,eating,hiking,and shooting paper with my 30. I have other firearms as well as my signature indicates but my 30 is the best. My wife said 2 days ago I told her I love my Glock more than I love her and I said "no I told you how much I love my Glock and you figured out I love it more than you" (I dont really) Other than that im a pretty simple fella.
Is this the Glock Dating Site now? What an intro. You forgot to mention the smell of gun powder in the morning. :)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Why are you interested? Haha
haha, ummm no!. I think that might be a cool site to put up though. First date is at the range, who ever shoots better pays. Unfortunately I have not see very many good looking ladies at the range unless their husbands dragged them along. Not to say that they are not out there I just haven't seen them.

·
Registered
655 Posts
haha, ummm no!. I think that might be a cool site to put up though. First date is at the range, who ever shoots better pays. Unfortunately I have not see very many good looking ladies at the range unless their husbands dragged them along. Not to say that they are not out there I just haven't seen them.
I 2nd that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts