Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pass it along... we need to support this

[video=youtube;ZgYSumFU79c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgYSumFU79c&feature=g-user-u[/video]

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup but remember if you vote in a School buy the gun after you vote. Don't want to spend the next 4 years in jail and miss all the fun.
We can't have a gun in a polling place here in Texas, not even in the trux

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
What if I don't know what gun to buy? What do I do?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Buy a Glock of course ! The G33 is sweet. BTW, you have a great selection of calibers!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Get a HiPoint...(and I don't care if I misspelled it)...everyone needs one. Besides, it can double as a hammer if you work construction, and you won't care if someone steals it (not likely)...And if you had to ask that question on here...you deserve one...lol :rolleyes:...Just kidding...Buy "Perfection"...just pick a model you aint got...

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
:p
Get a HiPoint...(and I don't care if I misspelled it)...everyone needs one. Besides, it can double as a hammer if you work construction, and you won't care if someone steals it (not likely)...And if you had to ask that question on here...you deserve one...lol :rolleyes:...Just kidding...Buy "Perfection"...just pick a model you aint got...
Why not! Got the 45 with a laser for $232.........it's fun. And stoners get nervous when you open carry. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts