Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the 6th Circuits ruling on the Illinois gun ban already gaining opposition from the gun control advocates I think it's more important than ever that people realize just how often regular Joe's defend themselves with handguns. I found this via Twitter and thought it was something all gun owners should see. I'd really like all non gun owners to see it as well but I hear it's not their type of reading material. :rolleyes:

November 2012 Defensive Gun Use Report

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
wow...good to see the perps getting the bad end of it sometimes...thanks for the post...!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
jason over there at the easy bake gun club really spends a lot of time putting that togther

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for posting! This story is heartening:

"Dave is an 81 year old Detroit homeowner who woke to find an intruder in his house. Dave grabbed his .22 revolver and opened fire on the man.

Your average DGU story, right? Except that Dave bought that gun 57 years ago, put the .22 ammunition in it and never fired the gun. That's right, it was a 57 year old gun and 57 year old ammunition fired by an 81 year old man."

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Thanks, that web page is now earmarked.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I read every day, he posts only self-defense situations where a gun is used to fight back. his analysis of the USA based on his news articles and might not be so accurate but seen to hit a lot of gun board

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.