Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was riding behind a convertable Mercury Capri, at least that's what it appeared to be anyway. Fat rear tires, sticking out at least 6" past the wheel well. Did not get a look at the driver, but looking at the vehicle would suggest to me that it most likely would not be a white guy. So, the first part of the bumper sticker is something I have seen before. Obama= one big ass mistake America. Ok not offensive to me anyway. Underneath that it said "we should have picked our own cotton" Now that tells me, most likely a racist white guy/girl. I would not be surprised to see that car riddled with bullets. Thoughts?

·
Registered
655 Posts
It is people like this that make all of us look like racist idiots. I do not support Obama, and hope that he doesn't get reelected but that is just me and my opinion. I am fine with the first part of the sticker and it is quite prevalent in my area, but the last part is a lot to much and highly offensive, and it is just plain ignorant. I think that give it time and that car will look like a battle zone before to long.

Reactions: texcowboy

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imagine that car in the wrong neighborhood!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Anytime someone uses the word "we" in that context makes me wonder...

Is there a family of 200-year old cotton farmers in the car who regret their decision now?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
It is people like this that make all of us look like racist idiots. I do not support Obama, and hope that he doesn't get reelected but that is just me and my opinion. I am fine with the first part of the sticker and it is quite prevalent in my area, but the last part is a lot to much and highly offensive, and it is just plain ignorant. I think that give it time and that car will look like a battle zone before to long.
Well said Trey !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love your website and many types of posts. Related that to be able to my own FB site! Excellent inspiration with regard to exactly where Now i'm from along with my own enhancing. and one more thing How to find adsense account for my own just about all Three forums and 2 websites ?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
love your website and many types of posts. Related that to be able to my own fb site! Excellent inspiration with regard to exactly where now i'm from along with my own enhancing. And one more thing how to find adsense account for my own just about all three forums and 2 websites ?

w h a t ? ? ?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I agree, well said Trey.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts