Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I used to be a member of Glock forums but unfortunately because of work circumstances, had to sell my 1st Gen Glock 22. Later when things got better, I bought a S&W M&P45. Loved that gun but still missed my Glock. Well some scumbag or bags changed all that for me when they kicked in the basement window to our home and robbed us of all the wife's jewelry, both my M&P45 and my Bersa Thunder 380. Somehow they missed the Ruger 22. They also made off with our strongbox that had 41 years of important papers that we accumulated after that many years of marriage. SS #'s, birth certificates, deed to the house, auto and trailer titles and numerous other things I can't even recall now. This all happened Wednesday. Stayed home from work yesterday and was the first in line at the credit union when they opened. After securing a personal loan, I am now the PROUD owner of a Glock 21 and Glock 30. Hope those pricks show up when I'm home now!! Also bought a biometric gun safe. Will only be 1 gun in there at any time as the other one will be glued to me 24/7. And yes, I do have a license to carry. Thanx for letting me rant a bit and let you know how great it is to be back. Looking forward to spending time here again. Rick in PA. :):):)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
thats the pits bro but we are glad your back and glad you upgraded. I was robbed twice and never did get over it, I don't think you ever get over it

·
Registered
960 Posts
Sorry to hear what happened to you. Lots of things just simply can't be replaced. And it will be very hard for you and your wife to cope with such a loss. Again, sorry to hear but glad you have something else to protect your family and property. And just a word of advice.....make sure your wife knows clearly without question how to operate the firearms! (If she doesn't already)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Welcome to the forum Defiant1 sorry to hear that you lost all of that irreplaceable documentation. Unfortunately dirt-bags will always be with us, as we continue to see today with yet another school shooting with multiple fatalities. Glad you back in the Glock fold.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome Back !

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome aboard...sorry about your loss...that's a type of invasion that we should never have to experience, and I'm really sorry you did..Glad to have you here..!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
welcome back defiant1 ! that happened to me once 14 guns in all gone and never heard a word. just in case you don.t know this,if you are an nra member you have a free 2500.00 insurance policy on the guns that comes free with your membership. just call them and they will cover most of the loss.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts