Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
I have a couple of Glocks and couple of rifles
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did someone change my original post? I’m quite sure that I mentioned that I bought my first Glock because Bill Clinton was trying to ban high capacity magazines.
If someone did I’ll move on from this forum. I don’t agree with suppression of free speech at ALL.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just read the post other that I mentioned the fact that I bought my first Glock because Bill Clinton was talking about banning high capacity magazines when he was the president, my apologies about the above post.

·
Super Moderator
211 Posts
You scared me - I did edit a couple of posts yesterday to remove links someone tried to cleverly slip into their post. But I knew they didn’t mention Bill Clinton so I wasn’t sure what I had screwed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
You scared me - I did edit a couple of posts yesterday to remove links someone tried to cleverly slip into their post. But I knew they didn’t mention Bill Clinton so I wasn’t sure what I had screwed up

Yes they do reproduce but not always into a full blown pistol. My Glock 20 wanted a makeover. She went to Robar got thinned down. Then she added a 21 slide and a 45 ACP barrel. Then of all things she added a 460 Rowland conversion kit. She was not done with that though. Next came a 40 S&W barrel. She felt she was missing something so added another barrel in 357 Sig. now she can fire 5-6 different calibers from her lower body. She even dropped several mags out also. Each one has an Aluminum floor plate with the calibers engraved on them. Only thing she has not morphed was a 22 conversion. I had long talks with her and we decided not to do that one. I have enough 22’s. LOL.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Trigger Wood Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Here is the final morph. She could see better with the Leupold Deltas larger window, better that the Trijicon RMR. Added a Zev trigger, stainless pins and a stainless mag release. Hopefully she is complete and happy with her looks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
View attachment 19422
View attachment 19423 Here is the final morph. She could see better with the Leupold Deltas larger window, better that the Trijicon RMR. Added a Zev trigger, stainless pins and a stainless mag release. Hopefully she is complete and happy with her looks
[/QUOTE

You edited the correct posts I would say, you didn’t mess with my posts. I normally try to be nice on these forums, some people get their feelings hurt easily.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
View attachment 19422
View attachment 19423 Here is the final morph. She could see better with the Leupold Deltas larger window, better that the Trijicon RMR. Added a Zev trigger, stainless pins and a stainless mag release. Hopefully she is complete and happy with her looks
That’s a nice pistol, now all you need to do is shoot a few rounds through her. Practice makes perfect.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That’s a nice pistol, now all you need to do is shoot a few rounds through her. Practice makes perfect.
She has shot everything but the 357 Sig. just picked that barrel up, super hard to find for the large frame glock. All shot well with only a few hiccups. Since the ejector is angled a little closer in on the 10mm frame, it catches the 45’s more towards the center on the rear of the casing, the 45’s tend to go over your right shoulder rather than to the side. The real thrill is the 460 Rowland, wow what a beast. Forgot to add that she has one Green eye, a Laser Max in the place of original mainspring. I shoot everything with the laser but the 460. 460 requires a 24# mainspring. Not sure if the laser would hold up so rather keep it in one piece. LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
She has shot everything but the 357 Sig. just picked that barrel up, super hard to find for the large frame glock. All shot well with only a few hiccups. Since the ejector is angled a little closer in on the 10mm frame, it catches the 45’s more towards the center on the rear of the casing, the 45’s tend to go over your right shoulder rather than to the side. The real thrill is the 460 Rowland, wow what a beast. Forgot to add that she has one Green eye, a Laser Max in the place of original mainspring. I shoot everything with the laser but the 460. 460 requires a 24# mainspring. Not sure if the laser would hold up so rather keep it in one piece. LOL
Meant to add about her finishes. The 10 mm came with the silver nitride finish on the slide. The 45 slide was black, sent it to Fords Gunsmithing and Plating in Crystal River Fl. I have either carried or sent 4 guns there for their great service. The 45 slide has a brushed chrome. Here are a couple more I had done. They do all of Magnum research plating on the Desert Eagle also. The Para 45 LDA witch was all black from the factory has Matt chrome finish on the frame, and top of slide, brushed on the side of the slide and all controls and pins and screws have a bright polish and Elk grips. The Beretta Px4 9mm sub compact has bright chrome polish all over. Super hard stuff that stands up to hard use.
Trigger Revolver Air gun Gun barrel Wood

Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I my Glocks are stock. I like the way they shoot from the factory. My 10 is 29 years old and shoots just as well today as it did new. I have no idea how many rounds that I have shot through the 10 mm. It’s a large frame 20 1st generation. I guess that you could call me cheap. The triggers have a little bit of pull from the factory, but I’ve gotten used to that.

Those are nice looking pistol’s they will certainly do what you bought them for. I didn’t mention earlier that I lived in Crystal River when I was younger, my dad helped build the nuclear power plant just north of Crystal River. It’s a beautiful place.

What type of material are the holsters you use made of?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I pretty much have all leather holsters. I ike the softer feel than carbon or plastic provides. I don’t carry the Glock 20, it is my fun gun. Reason I had the frame slimed down is I got the tip of my trigger finger cut off when I was 2 years old. I cannot reach the trigger on most Glocks. That is another reason I did all of the custom barrels etc, rather than having to buy another Glock that I can’t shoot. I can use just the 20 frame for all my Glock shooting.
have a great day.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I pretty much have all leather holsters. I ike the softer feel than carbon or plastic provides. I don’t carry the Glock 20, it is my fun gun. Reason I had the frame slimed down is I got the tip of my trigger finger cut off when I was 2 years old. I cannot reach the trigger on most Glocks. That is another reason I did all of the custom barrels etc, rather than having to buy another Glock that I can’t shoot. I can use just the 20 frame for all my Glock shooting.
have a great day.
That was smart of you to go about it that way. The guns are very nice also. I have not been able to shoot in three weeks, I recently had hernia surgery. I am afraid that the recoil would be too much. I have come to far doing very little to nothing to hurt myself now, three more weeks and I’m going to be making some noise in the back yard.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That was smart of you to go about it that way. The guns are very nice also. I have not been able to shoot in three weeks, I recently had hernia surgery. I am afraid that the recoil would be too much. I have come to far doing very little to nothing to hurt myself now, three more weeks and I’m going to be making some noise in the back yard.
I hear you. Hope you feel better and get to shoot soon. I am in Florida for the Winter, start back North tomorrow. There is an indoor range close by that I did a little shooting at. Only brought my carry gun, did not bring the Glock. Next year bringing the Glock also so I can shoot more calibers. I am in my mid 70’s and need to shoot more in the Winter. Belong to a gun Club in Mi. So I get lots of chances to shoot up there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hear you. Hope you feel better and get to shoot soon. I am in Florida for the Winter, start back North tomorrow. There is an indoor range close by that I did a little shooting at. Only brought my carry gun, did not bring the Glock. Next year bringing the Glock also so I can shoot more calibers. I am in my mid 70’s and need to shoot more in the Winter. Belong to a gun Club in Mi. So I get lots of chances to shoot up there.
I see you’re one of those snow birds🙂. I can completely understand why you do that. I don’t like cold weather, I’m only in my early 60’s.

I live pretty deep in the woods of north Florida so I normally just shoot in my back yard where I have a berm of dirt that I shoot into.

My wife and I am going to North Carolina next month to visit my uncle, I certainly hope that this colder weather stops by then. I like that you can open carry in North Carolina, it should be that way in every state.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I see you’re one of those snow birds🙂. I can completely understand why you do that. I don’t like cold weather, I’m only in my early 60’s.

I live pretty deep in the woods of north Florida so I normally just shoot in my back yard where I have a berm of dirt that I shoot into.

My wife and I am going to North Carolina next month to visit my uncle, I certainly hope that this colder weather stops by then. I like that you can open carry in North Carolina, it should be that way in every state.
Have a safe trip!!
Wish I had a range in my back yard, that sounds wonderful. We are on our way home to Michigan. Just passed Lulu. Wrote our BUDDY BIDEN last night about his ghost gun ban. I do not have one but we came leave millions of dollars worth of guns, ammo, rockets etc to our Enemies but he is worried about Ghosts. Dip Shit!!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I have to agree with you completely. We can fund Putin’s war machine, but we can’t pump our own oil. My nephew lives down the road from me, he’s 9 years old. I had told the boy that I wrote Biden. He came down last weekend and wanted to send Biden an email, I had to proofread it, he was very close to getting me in trouble.🙂 The boy had all kinds of stuff in the email, you suck, we can’t go out to eat no more right now because you’re a dummy. I cleaned it up a little and let the boy hit send.
Have a safe trip also your going further than I am.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts