Glock Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have to agree with you completely. We can fund Putin’s war machine, but we can’t pump our own oil. My nephew lives down the road from me, he’s 9 years old. I had told the boy that I wrote Biden. He came down last weekend and wanted to send Biden an email, I had to proofread it, he was very close to getting me in trouble.🙂 The boy had all kinds of stuff in the email, you suck, we can’t go out to eat no more right now because you’re a dummy. I cleaned it up a little and let the boy hit send.
Have a safe trip also your going further than I am.
Thanks we got home on Friday. I have to watch it also. I have not been kind to him. He is a damn puppet and has no idea of what he is doing. The shots are being called by someone else like Osama oops meant Obama. They are ruining our country as we know it. Remember the Federal Parks sign. DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS FOR THEY WILL DEPEND ON IT. That is what this DEMONCRAT government wants. I would hope by now that the DEMONCRATS who voted for him realize what they have done. Just because the candidate is YOUR party does not mean you vote for the idiot. You vote for the person who will bring back AMERICA to what it should be. I am a voter who has no liking for either party. The HOUSE & SENATE were never to be lifetime employment. How do you become multi millionaires at a $170,000.00 a year paycheck. CORRUPTION IS HOW. We tell Ukraine to clean up their house and our house is just a dirty.

·
Registered
I have a couple of Glocks and couple of rifles
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Thanks we got home on Friday. I have to watch it also. I have not been kind to him. He is a damn puppet and has no idea of what he is doing. The shots are being called by someone else like Osama oops meant Obama. They are ruining our country as we know it. Remember the Federal Parks sign. DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS FOR THEY WILL DEPEND ON IT. That is what this DEMONCRAT government wants. I would hope by now that the DEMONCRATS who voted for him realize what they have done. Just because the candidate is YOUR party does not mean you vote for the idiot. You vote for the person who will bring back AMERICA to what it should be. I am a voter who has no liking for either party. The HOUSE & SENATE were never to be lifetime employment. How do you become multi millionaires at a $170,000.00 a year paycheck. CORRUPTION IS HOW. We tell Ukraine to clean up their house and our house is just a dirty.
I agree with everything that you stated in your response. I have been sending Brandon two emails a week. The handler’s keep giving me boxed answers. That’s okay I keep on sending the emails. I think everyone that doesn’t agree with his policies should send at least one email weekly.

I’m glad you all made the trip safely.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts