Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I hope that someday soon open carry will become legal in Texas. Not that i would open carry but I would sure welcome a provision that would cover printing and accidental exposure. Open carry is legal here on 'property that is under your control' such as a ranch, store, home, etc. The only place I can remember seeing open carry is at gun ranges and gun stores and on a ranch.

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Open carry is legal in much of Colorado (there's no state law against it, but cities can outlaw it).

I don't do it, but I have no problem with it.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I hope that someday soon open carry will become legal in Texas. Not that i would open carry but I would sure welcome a provision that would cover printing and accidental exposure. Open carry is legal here on 'property that is under your control' such as a ranch, store, home, etc. The only place I can remember seeing open carry is at gun ranges and gun stores and on a ranch.
+1 on having protection on accidental exposure...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Open carry is legal in much of Colorado (there's no state law against it, but cities can outlaw it).

I don't do it, but I have no problem with it.
I'm the same way...to each his own, but I prefer CC.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I don't only because I have a CCL and HR218. It's just better to not advertise if you don't have to. I would highly recommend to anyone to get a CCL even from a state with reciprocity in your state.
+1 on not wanting to advertise. The situation can quickly turn from bad to worse. The only place that I open carry is when I am at the family farm. We have a truck stand that we sell fruit and vegetables. At that point it just keeps that honest people, honest. Everywhere else CC.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
yep...crack-heads abound...everywhere, nowadays

1 - 8 of 8 Posts