Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen some of this, not only on glocks but any weapon... Finger nail paint in the engravings. Looks cool? lasts long? dont know dont really care just some what curious. If anyone has this id sure like to see some cool pics.

· Registered
3,865 Posts
Fingernail polish will work, there should be several threads on this with pics, try 'Search'.

· Registered
21,525 Posts
what ever you do watch what you use as a cleaner before or after the process because you will damage the finish

· Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info guys.

· Registered
21,525 Posts
one guy was on here and his woman used ace tone as a cleaner and it took the finish off the slide. I hear white crayon works well and it last a lot longer then you might think

· Registered
495 Posts
Painted mine about 3 weeks ago and 200 rounds through it and it's held up, very easy to do so if it ever did come off or dull not a big deal. Make sure you use NON ACETONE nail polish remover if you do it or it will mess up your slide finish.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material
Font Electronics accessory Circuit component Electronic component Computer data storage

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.