Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know whether the trigger and trigger bars are interchangeable between the Glock models 22 and 27?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Does anyone know whether the trigger and trigger bars are interchangeable between the Glock models 22 and 27?
I'm kind of curious what you are trying to accomplish by doing a swap, just curious, that's all.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The trigger connectors and springs are interchangeable across all generations. The trigger and trigger bar assembly are the same across the G22 and the G27 but may not be on all models due to a change in length of the trigger bar.

·
Registered
960 Posts
The trigger connectors and springs are interchangeable across all generations. The trigger and trigger bar assembly are the same across the G22 and the G27 but may not be on all models due to a change in length of the trigger bar.
Wow! You never cease to amaze me with your handgun knowledge! Quite impressive!!:eek:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Glad I impress. :) Not really hard though. I remember when I bought my Ghost trigger connectors and kits they don't specify model or generation so I knew the connector and springs would be fine. I assumed that the triggers would be also as nothing has really changed in them except the trigger groves, so a simple google search revealed that they were interchangeable, although not verified across all generations.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
When I was at the gunsmith yesterday he stressed that the connectors were the same across the board.

Reactions: ArmyCobra1

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm kind of curious what you are trying to accomplish by doing a swap, just curious, that's all.
The why is this: I want to put a Glock smooth trigger(not grooved) in my 23 and 27. And when I looked at the Glock parts list, there isn't one listed for the 19,26,27,23,32,33. But, there is one part # that fits the models 17, 22, 31, 34, 35.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wasn't asking about the connector or springs. Here is a picture:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I wasn't asking about the connector or springs. Here is a picture:

See part 2 of the comment in bold

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
The why is this: I want to put a Glock smooth trigger(not grooved) in my 23 and 27. And when I looked at the Glock parts list, there isn't one listed for the 19,26,27,23,32,33. But, there is one part # that fits the models 17, 22, 31, 34, 35.
This is correct. Smooth trigger w/trigger bar is available only for the full & tactical models.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I missed that part. How hard is it to disconnect the trigger and the bar in order to just swap the triggers?
not sure it's designed to be separated. I believe it's considered factory sealed. They are generally sold as a complete drop in unit
to be clear are you wanting to separate the trigger bar from the trigger? if so then my comment applies. If you just want to separate the trigger assembly (image) from the trigger connector assembly then it's easier than baking cookies

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts