Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I own a S&W M&P Shield in 9mm. It is a good gun and I thought 399.00 was a good price. MSRP is 449.00. I was just looking around because I am board tonight so I went on gunbrokers looking around. They have a 9mm shield the bid is up to 505.00!!!! it has 12 hours to go and only 4 bids. I guess some people want this really bad to want to pay 505.00 for the gun, 25.00 shipping plus whatever their ffl is going to charge them for the transfer. Dave

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Some people just get carreid away on auctions . The same happens on E Bay. I always set a top dollar price when i start bidding and will go no higher. In fact I use Auction Sniper on E Bay.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Wow...I let that Shield go they were holding for me...shoulda got it for $410 out the door...I wanted the Springfield XDS instead...People are funny animals when it comes to getting stuff they want...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow...I let that Shield go they were holding for me...shoulda got it for $410 out the door...I wanted the Springfield XDS instead...People are funny animals when it comes to getting stuff they want...
I just went to the SA websight and just saw the XDs, Not a bad looking gun. I will have to hold one to see if it fits my hand, but if it does that may be the next 45 I buy. Dave

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
It's just a new and "gotta have it now" thing. They'll be found for $400 everywhere soon I think.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Makes me think S&W is holding the production down so there will be a bigger want for them and raise the MSRP.

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is crazy. Just give it time and they will be readily available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.