Glock Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why does this look like a bad idea

Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Air gun Metal Rectangle Auto part Plastic Composite material Font

·
Registered
960 Posts
Uhh......thanks but no thanks!!

Reactions: Fubar

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my biggest fear would be the rail cracking

·
Registered
85 Posts
Its hard to believe that some company would actually tool up and produce that item. It doesn't even remotely appear to be practical or useful. I suppose if you had wrist problems, it might help with the recoil, but you might also break the polymer frame if you bumped it the right way. Besides that it looks like crap and increases the weight too.

On second thought, maybe it would be useful for automatic pistols.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Intended for the G18?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello all,
Sorry for this late reply about this one.
But I've got one and I love it (but like I already said, I love all my Glock accessories ...).
Sure, if you pull on it with all your strength, you probably can break the Glock rail.
But you don't have to, and you don't even have to use it as a front grip.
For me, the main idea of this is to have - on the Glock itself - a second magazine ready to use.
For example, in a home defense situation, you just have to grab your gun and you're ready for 17+17 rounds.
And if you want, if it helps you to aim, you can use the second mag as a front grip.
Really, I love this stuff, some of my friends think it's ugly, I think it's just cool ! Thanks Zahal for this !
That's my point of view !
Bye !
--
Revolver Trigger Sleeve Air gun Gun barrel

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hello all,
Sorry for this late reply about this one.
But I've got one and I love it (but like I already said, I love all my Glock accessories ...).
Sure, if you pull on it with all your strength, you probably can break the Glock rail.
But you don't have to, and you don't even have to use it as a front grip.
For me, the main idea of this is to have - on the Glock itself - a second magazine ready to use.
For example, in a home defense situation, you just have to grab your gun and you're ready for 17+17 rounds.
And if you want, if it helps you to aim, you can use the second mag as a front grip.
Really, I love this stuff, some of my friends think it's ugly, I think it's just cool ! Thanks Zahal for this !
That's my point of view !
Bye !
--
View attachment 3019
Naw, not for me. good luck with yours.

Reactions: PSmith

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you're that concerned about having enough ammo for your HD gun, why don't you just buy a 33 round mag?

Also - even if I thought it was a good idea (which I don't) the extra mag is upside down. Grabbing it naturally with the hand thumb up, the opening would be pointing down, so you would have to flip the mag over to load, or do some other contortion between mag hand and gun hand.

As far as holding it to support or aim the gun - when the muzzle flips after each shot, it will either wrench it from your hand or break off at the rail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi guys !
I've 33 rounds mags (two of them) and I love to use them at the range when my Glock is on my KPOS gen 1 or my Hera Arms GCC stock.

Air gun Machine gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Wood

But in bed, the 33 rounds mag is so long that when I try to aim at the door, I don't have the good angle ... I almost aim at the ceiling !
(hey, that could be a good opportunity to try the sideway !?)

Well, like I said, I love this special look, but I also change the configuration of my Glock twice a day so ... don't focus on it.

Have fun.
Bye !

PS : about the use of the spare mag, you can to put the Glock "sideway" (to the right) and "stab" it (from the left) with the spare mag, and stay on the target all time.

Blue Green Revolver Line Gun barrel
(don't listen, I love you baby !)

--

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi do you have to pay a tax stamp to have this item or use it , I was really interested on buying one
no tax stamp required

·
Registered
656 Posts
I will pass.:confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts