Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is so cute and small, and packs a hell of a punch. Ballistics info is saying on average 8% more velocity at muzzel, and 14% more impact energy. I believe I like it more than my M&P 40c. Only time will tell. Anyone recommend a good IWB holster?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Congrats...nice acquisition.!
Did you mean a new G39, and not a Gen4 G39 45GAP?....Don't think the Gen 4's are out yet..The good news here is that they are busy developing, planning to have it out in Gen4 for both the G38 and G39 within the next year...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I havent fondled a G39 yet, need to do that at a gun show. If the round measures "45" it has to be good.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Congratulations on the new acquisition. Enjoy. Theis makes a damn good holster and they have quick turn around time.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
The Kahr PM9 is an excellent choice for front pocket carry. The 9mm Round is vastly superior to the .380, and the the PM9 is much smaller than the Glock 43

My PM9 has never had a failure in 6 years.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The Kahr PM9 is an excellent choice for front pocket carry. The 9mm Round is vastly superior to the .380, and the the PM9 is much smaller than the Glock 43

My PM9 has never had a failure in 6 years.
I gotta ask, where did this come from? Do you sell kahrs? OP made no mention of kahr, pocket carry or 9mm. Confused

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
The Kahr PM9 is an excellent choice for front pocket carry. The 9mm Round is vastly superior to the .380, and the the PM9 is much smaller than the Glock 43...My PM9 has never had a failure in 6 years.
I actually owned a PM9 for about 6 months back in 2005...didn't really care for the trigger on it??? Something about it just 'wasn't me' and I ended up trading it for a Glock 33 in .357SIG...which I absolutely LOVED!

On the OP re: .45 GAP...I understand what Glock was attempting to do by creating a shorter '.45 acp' type cartridge that could be carried in a 'standard-sized' Glock pistol (length-wise)...but in a tough market, it never really got a solid footing...n reality, it's very similar to the marketing issues the .327 Magnum round discovered...both have a following...but it neither 'dug' (got rooted) very deep into the existing market.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts