Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
I am going to get the rest of the fleet out and take a couple of shots when we get out of the hospital. But here are a couple of teaser's

Air gun Trigger Ammunition Gun barrel Machine gun

Knife Space Metal Tool Fashion accessory

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Nice RMD. I like the target. Yours or did you find it on the web?
My GC has an annual Zombie Shoot and they have stacks of these left over afterwards. I'm a cheapskate and rarely buy targets since there are so many good ones on the interwebz. Couldn't pass this one up though :)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
My GC has an annual Zombie Shoot and they have stacks of these left over afterwards. I'm a cheapskate and rarely buy targets since there are so many good ones on the interwebz. Couldn't pass this one up though :)
I like those. Do they have the color that breaks off so you can better see where the shot placement was?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I like those. Do they have the color that breaks off so you can better see where the shot placement was?
It's the white you see around the holes - they call them "splatter" targets. Would be cooler if it was zombie blood black or something.

Believe it or not, I was actually shooting for the eyes with my first two shots (G32 @ 30 ft) and the body with the next 3 (near the pizza). Then I just emptied the mag. at his face with the last 10. Was probably my best zombie shoot ever :)

1 - 20 of 306 Posts