Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out (Plum Crazy), I thought that it was pretty interesting when I saw one of these walk through the door the the LGS. Totally polymer AR Lower, and other cool items. The gentleman that i spoke to said that he had some 5000 round through it with out a hitch. The thing that intrigued me was the price tag and the weight.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Trey3, that is definitely different...and cool...!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Not a bad price. I saw several AR15 pistols this weekend at the show that were pretty close in price. I just don't see the practicality in one.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like that it is plastic. It is just something different. It is cool to see where gun manufactures are going and the materials that they are using to become the new kid on the block.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok the Plum Crazy is cool, but the PTR MSG91 is FN bad ass. I heard tell of these but this is the first one that i have seen. That is by far better then the other HK clones that I have seen. That is also not a half bad price. This is what you need to buy screw all the rest. I think that would be a nice addition to any collection and it's a 308, so the cool factor just goes through the roof.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Ok the Plum Crazy is cool, but the PTR MSG91 is FN bad ass. I heard tell of these but this is the first one that i have seen. That is by far better then the other HK clones that I have seen. That is also not a half bad price. This is what you need to buy screw all the rest. I think that would be a nice addition to any collection and it's a 308, so the cool factor just goes through the roof.
I agree, I don't even know it you can call it a clone. It's made with H&K parts or parts are milled on H&K original equipment. More like an unofficial H&K :) I have been looking for a long range 7.62 and I think I found one. It's going on my list

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree, I don't even know it you can call it a clone. It's made with H&K parts or parts are milled on H&K original equipment. More like an unofficial H&K :) I have been looking for a long range 7.62 and I think I found one. It's going on my list
That is awesome. I Like the unofficial H&K.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
That is great info, I would say that it is a PTR H&K. I am going to do some more research and see if I can find one of these.
Unfortunately no distributors or dealers in VA. I'll have to do an FFL transfer from out of state. I do like that Super Sniper though. SWEEET!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unfortunately no distributors or dealers in VA. I'll have to do an FFL transfer from out of state. I do like that Super Sniper though. SWEEET!
The closes one to me is Colorado. That would be a 8hr drive but it would be a fun little trip. I have to agree that the Super Sniper is pretty kick ass.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
A good price, going to keep my eye on that one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts