Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching around trying to find some info on polishing my slide on my 19. Has anyone done it and do you have any info on how to do it? I was thinking of trying it myself or should I just go and have it professionally done

·
Registered
71 Posts
I bought a police trade in G19(Gen 2) that had a lot of slide wear so I thought I'd try it.

It's a lot of work.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
DSCF0571 (640x480).jpg

slide looks pretty good the way it is, course mine are all black. this stuff is real easy to use and you get it at auto supply stores

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
it does look good even though it loses any stealth advantage

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome aboard... breaks my heart to even think of such a thing, lol..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome aboard... breaks my heart to even think of such a thing, lol..

I think this is a time where you should keep your comments to yourself. I am not asking about what other people think about a polished slide, I am asking about how people have done it. I might only have a few posts but I have been around for about a year now. Thanks for coming.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I think this is a time where you should keep your comments to yourself. I am not asking about what other people think about a polished slide, I am asking about how people have done it. I might only have a few posts but I have been around for about a year now. Thanks for coming.
Wow...sorry if you were offended... I get your point..But after all, this is a forum, and a place where people will comment...It was said in a light hearted way, and it had nothing to do with how long you've been around.. Hey, we don't all like the same things, and we all (most, anyway) realize that here on the forum...while it might not be something I'd do, I certainly appreciate creativity on anyone's part. In fact, I actually like the one that Aluminator did...Hope you get the info you're looking for, and no need to be so easily offended...Have a great day...

·
Registered
34 Posts
That is seriously awesome. Almost feels worth it to buy another subcompact just to polish it up like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts