4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I love the last line...
"But my personal opinion is if America is going to let me have a gun, I will."
:cool:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Not surprised by this at all! I know the shops around here are selling at a rate they have never seen before!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
"I personally think it's very silly," said Marsha McCartney, a spokeswoman for the Texas chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. "The president has not done anything in four years to make them think he's coming to get their guns.
that makes one of them

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
"I personally think it's very silly," said Marsha McCartney, a spokeswoman for the Texas chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. "The president has not done anything in four years to make them think he's coming to get their guns.

that makes one of them
So I guess support of the "UN Small Arms Treaty" for starters is nothing? These Brady Campaign people need to find something more constructive to do with their time.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

So I guess support of the "UN Small Arms Treaty" for starters is nothing? These Brady Campaign people need to find something more constructive to do with their time.
People to to wake up...and smell the coffee...The Arms Treaty is nothing to ignore...Yeh, that was a pretty weak comeback on the part of the Brady folks..I'm surprised there wasn't a more "quirky" little reply...

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
it must have been coincidental that the talks resumed the same night he was reelected and here is another one that seem to be hidden until after the election. I meant one of them meaning her living in some fantasy world

The incident occurred on Nov 1, less than a week before the presidential election, but the Pentagon kept it quiet. "They intercepted the aircraft and fired multiple rounds," said George Little, a spokesman.
The incident threatens to worsen relations between Washington and Tehran amid tensions over Iran's nuclear program
[video=youtube;7PjCgrTltds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PjCgrTltds&lc=pLV9Bi7_hu-kzg6_bgColA1FAczSdq-dn2OBrfRRqps&feature=inbox[/video]

and they wonder why poeople are buying guns at an alarming rate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts