Glock Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, do people post in every category just to stay near the top of the number of posts? Just sayin!:confused:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I post because I enjoy it. This Forum is a lot more friendly than most. I only occasionaly visit the other Glock forums. Dont consider my self any kind of whore.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I post because I enjoy it. This Forum is a lot more friendly than most. I only occasionaly visit the other Glock forums. Dont consider my self any kind of whore.
As long as you enjoy posting it's all good! Your post count isn't that high really. There is no way I could post in every category everyday, I guess I just don't have the Knowledge. And you are correct it is a very friendly Forum, more than GT that's for sure. And now that I am typing this I realized I had a lousy attitude when I posted last night. My apoligies.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
No apologies needed !!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
No reason to apologize. The forum has only been up but for about a year. Some of us have been here for the majority of the time while others not too long but there are only a hand full of people that visit regularly. Some tend to keep the conversation going on infinitum but that is the nature of forums. I'm just happy to lend a hand when I can.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
As long as you enjoy posting it's all good! Your post count isn't that high really. There is no way I could post in every category everyday, I guess I just don't have the Knowledge. And you are correct it is a very friendly Forum, more than GT that's for sure. And now that I am typing this I realized I had a lousy attitude when I posted last night. My apoligies.
Yeppers... best forum I've been a part of...It's not so much about how much knowledge you have, but what you can gain...I've been a Glock guy since they hit the country, and I've gained more smarts about the Glock stuff that's out there since I've been on this forum than I have previously on other forums...Got tired of the know it all attitudes, smart remarks and ghost chases on other forums...I think there's quite a few folks on here
with similar sentiment...This is probably the most polite and friendly gun related forum I've seen...and I hope it's gonna stay that way...And I guess I do have a high post count...Not a race, for sure...I like the folks, though, and hope I can contribute at times as well as they can...And I like it...

·
Registered
655 Posts
+1 on that. I enjoy it and that is all that matters.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
On this Forum we have no Internet Commandos, Mall Ninjas, etc., just friendly folk who are Glock fans. And we intend to keep it that way, glad to see you are here!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
On this Forum we have no Internet Commandos, Mall Ninjas, etc., just friendly folk who are Glock fans. And we intend to keep it that way, glad to see you are here!
+1...or post whores, lol

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I wish I didn't post that! I am a member of so many forums, I sometimes get confused on what site I am on. I am also in three different groups on facebook. I like this one, but need to weed out of some of the others.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm just posting to get promoted :)
I guess there should be a section titled BYPC (boost your post count) for those tha want to get promoted :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
I guess there should be a section titled BYPC (boost your post count) for those tha want to get promoted :)
That would be a great idea.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Yeah, I wish I didn't post that! I am a member of so many forums, I sometimes get confused on what site I am on. I am also in three different groups on facebook. I like this one, but need to weed out of some of the others.
Glad you're here, kj4963...this is definitely better than the other forums...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
A lot of these folks are a wealth of knowledge...they've already convinced me that it's ok to put after market parts on a new Glock...lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.