Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a used glock 23 gen3. I was curious if it would still be under glock warranty or not since im the new owner. Any answers would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! If anything is wrong with your Glock, a call to the factory will take care of it. I am sure Rowabi will be along soon with the phone number. He has it written with a Sharpie on his computer screen.

Reactions: ArmyCobra1

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
NO, just MFG defects

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
welcome trauty! what they said plus it is very rare to have a problem with a glock and here in mass because of the laws they sell 14 year old glocks for big money all day long and never heard of a problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glocks aren't completely indestructible, but I will say this much I wouldn't worry too much about buying a used one. Very slim chance it will have anything wrong with it, and honestly I'm sure it'll spit out rounds just like it did on day 1, no matter how much its been used. If it is a manufacturing defect, Glock will fix it. Wear? Pfft....Glocks don't wear. Not easily anyway. And if it is some type of damage caused by the previous owner, well that is just a risk you take when buying used guns. But he'd have literally had to TRY to F it up. A good gunsmith can usually fix things like that, but I wouldn't worry too much. I saw they were selling police trade in Glock 22's for like $300 on Slickguns a few weeks ago, I was tempted to get one, but figured I'd better just spend that $$$ on ammo instead lol...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Unless you do something like this with your Glock they will usually take care of you. But the video does go to show the extreme durability of the Glock.

[video=youtube;Ygcfp40RTKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygcfp40RTKs&feature=plcp[/video]

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
It is his money to spend on a Glock and do that to it I know, but that was painful to watch, but good to know that the Glock is so tough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts