Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost 2 weeks ago I went in and bought a new M&P Pro in 9mm to join my M&P Pro in .40. While I was there another customer was picking up his Sheild and offered to let me handle it for a few minutes. I have to admit it really fit my hand good. My dealer says he is having a hard time getting the ( I guess alot of dealers are) Anyways my gun dealers daughter called and left me a message and said they recieved one in 9mm and if I wanted it just call her on tuesday ( tomorrow ). I was not really planning on buying a new gun this soon but I have decided to call her tomorrow and put it on lay-a-way. I figure why wait until I am ready and then they have a hard time getting one. I figure I will have her home with a month.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Glad you got it...Congrats! I was supposed to be getting one, but the only one that my LGS has gotten in was sitting in their safe and they said they couldn't sell it yet...Got tired of waiting...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Congrats. They are a cool little gun. Sold one to a guy a few weeks ago, and made him a OWB holster to go with it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
No sold it to him new. I have a part time gig helping out at my LGS.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I decided not to put this on lay-a-way after all. I just bought it out right today so now it is home with me. I believe they dunked the whole gun in a quart of oil before packing it! lololololol. I was a tad dissapointed when I saw they now come in a cardboard box instead of a nice blue plastic case but I think alot more companys are doing that now. It feels good in the hand and the trigger is vary nice. I am hoping to get to the range this weekend to try it out. Dave

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Well, I decided not to put this on lay-a-way after all. I just bought it out right today so now it is home with me. I believe they dunked the whole gun in a quart of oil before packing it! lololololol. I was a tad dissapointed when I saw they now come in a cardboard box instead of a nice blue plastic case but I think alot more companys are doing that now. It feels good in the hand and the trigger is vary nice. I am hoping to get to the range this weekend to try it out. Dave
Congrats...Be sure to give us a range report...please....Happy shooting...!

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is the best way to do it. The prices are $449 or so around here. So it sounds like you go a really good deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts