Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a Glock 23C. I am contemplating purchasing either a lone wolf or storm lake STANDARD conversion barrel in order to shoot 9mm. My question is this. Since the slide is slotted on my G23c, will this have any affect at all on the gun as far as operation??? Off hand i cant come up with anything, other then ill have 2 slots in the slide. I dont want a compensated 9mm barrel,, i know they have them too, but i want just a standard 9mm.
I would appreciate only answers from knowledgeable people, im not interested in opinions

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I dont see where it would make any differance either. I dont blame you for not wanting a comp 9mm barrel, not much recoil to tame there.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I own a 23C. I am using a KKM conversion barrel myself. I've been very impressed with the accuracy of it. It will have no effect (the v ports) in your slide using a non-compensated barrel in it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Glock 33 357 Sig. I wanted a 9mm barrel also. I called the Storm Lake people and they were very knowledgeable about Glocks and conversion barrels. I would recommend them, based on doing business with the myself. Mikey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts