Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did my regular check-in with Smyrna this morning...lol...Good news: Glock is still in business...Bad news: They're still 600,000 pistols behind in production. Delivery time still advised at 150 days...No other big news or surprises... The rep gave me this, tho...
To find Glock dealers and ranges in your area...click on:
http://us.glock.com/
At the top of the page, dealer/range locator, type in your zip. when you click on that, you'll get the Glock dealers and ranges in your state
:cool:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Good info ! When you dont call, do they worry about you ?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good info ! When you dont call, do they worry about you ?
Actually, tex, yep, I'm a bit of a pest, I believe...lol...No, they don't worry about me when I don't call...they worry about me when I do call...Pretty funny when I know who it is by their voice, before they finish their greeting, ha ha. I asked again about any plans for additional single stacks...Not right now, with the backlog. I can't help but believe that there's something in the works, with a consistent backlog like they have. Maybe one day they'll surprise us...We can dream, anyway...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did my regular check-in with Smyrna this morning...lol...Good news: Glock is still in business...Bad news: They're still 600,000 pistols behind in production. Delivery time still advised at 150 days...No other big news or surprises... The rep gave me this, tho...
To find Glock dealers and ranges in your area...click on:
GLOCK
At the top of the page, dealer/range locator, type in your zip. when you click on that, you'll get the Glock dealers and ranges in your state
:cool:
at least one range I didn't know about...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.