Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in MASS. I had a G21 and sold it a while ago, I am Seeking an early Gen 3 21 manufactured before OCT. 21, 1998. They do exist. Anyone out there wants to sell one to me thru my FFL, I will verify serial # w/ Glock to make sure of mfg. date, any help is appreciated, just throwing out the net. :p

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I live in MASS. I had a G21 and sold it a while ago, I am Seeking an early Gen 3 21 manufactured before OCT. 21, 1998. They do exist. Anyone out there wants to sell one to me thru my FFL, I will verify serial # w/ Glock to make sure of mfg. date, any help is appreciated, just throwing out the net. :p
I saw one on another forum a few weeks ago. He was selling it for $900 bucks. All of us posting thought he was nuts. It didn't last long maybe a week and it was sold. Needless to say most of us were in disbelief. We were not aware of the MASS restrictions. Good luck finding one. I'll keep my eyes open for ya.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
you can try glockmeister online they have some mass compliant glocks for sale. four seasons guns in woburn ma has one now for 700.00

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Good luck in finding one, my G21SF RTF2 is one of my favorites.....But then they all are.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Whoo-hoo..."wicked cool" as my niece would say in Beantown...,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts