Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this is the right place to post this ... but here it goes

What is the difference between RN and RNDS bullets ? Can the data for a RN be used for a RNDS ?

For example, ... I have a 9mm Berry's Bullet's 115 Grn. Round Nose ... On Brand X's website the only data i see for a Berry's is a 115 Round Nose Double Strike

Can I use this for a RN ... or is it totally different ?

BTW ... Yes ... I do have 2 different reloading data books on the way ... (lol) and will not be reloading anything until I've check and double-check the data ... I love my Glocks ........ and me ;)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Yes but watch the head space AND don't over crimp as we seen over crimping will cause a KB. a suggestion would be is back the powder charge a bit and work up to a load to be safe and check for case and primer bulging. they sound like the same bullet just an extra step

Berrys 9mm 115 gr Round Nose-Double Struck bullets. They come is a case of 1000. Berrys Plated bullets begin as a swagged lead core. The plating process works through electrolysis.The swagged core are tumbled in an electrically charged cyanide bath containing high grade copper ingots. The copper clings to the lead. Berrys bullets are plated to the correct size and then removed from the bath. These bullets are plated on all sides, there is no exposed lead. 9mm 115gr Round Nose Double Struck Bullets .356 diameter. Double Struck Bullets go through an extra resizing process after being plated. These are bullets only NOT LOADED AMMUNITION.
1000 Berrys 9mm 115 gr RNDS Bullets and 1000 Once Fired 9mm Processed Brass

1 - 3 of 3 Posts