·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Impressive results with the Black Talon,,,,er, I mean Golden Saber. ;}

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think Winchester Black Tallon was renamed Ranger, Golden Saber is different beast.
You are right...different animals...
It's so funny, to the point of absurdity almost, the misconception that folks had about the black talon ammo...I Googled the name, and read how some people heard that a black talon round could almost tear a man in half...wow...some peoples children...Everyone knows that the only thing special about them was the fact that they were laser guided, and heat-seeking...

·
Registered
126 Posts
It's so funny, to the point of absurdity almost, the misconception that folks had about the black talon ammo...I Googled the name, and read how some people heard that a black talon round could almost tear a man in half...wow...some peoples children...Everyone knows that the only thing special about them was the fact that they were laser guided, and heat-seeking...
yeah.....What he said!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Lubalox FTW!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I checked onlilne and our Super Moderator is correct. The Ranger line is the follow up to black talon. I still have a fair supply of Black Talon in 45acp.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts