·
Registered
21,518 Posts
nothing says shoot me first like that

my suger is getting low I need a rwinkie

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Cool for the range...I don't advertise anywhere else, though...!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not trying to make money on this forum, I am trying to get feedback on my designs. I hope this is okay, if any money is made I will make a forum contribution. Just want to throw that out...

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
keep it in mind that anyone that conceal carry avoids things like vests, tight fitting cloths and anything that has a gun on it because it draws attention and it's hard to be "the gray man " with a tee shirt the screams "I love guns"... sorry guy

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is cool. But it is not for me friend.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Even while not carrying I wouldnt wear this just for the fact I dont like to draw attention to myself in public. I give you props for the idea and design though

·
Registered
960 Posts
Nice looking shirt! I have a couple of Glock shirts but after some good advise from rowabi and a few others, I only wear them as an undergarment. No advertising for me either.

·
Banned
966 Posts
freedomdude, you're in your 20's, right? This site is populated by graybeards such as myself. We aren't the type that tries to call attention to ourselves. There's nothing wrong with your design or message, but it would play better at some site where the young hang out.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Personally I'd rather see people wearing pro gun shirts than anti gun shirts. If someone doesn't want to stand out that's fine of course, but IMO nothing is wrong with wearing a gun shirt as long as you behave yourself and don't make the rest of gun owners look bad. :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have a couple of Glock caps that I wear, dont care if people may think that I am pro gun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts