Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
That sounds like a bad, bad, bad idea. But what the hell do I know. The big wigs in Washington know all.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
This sounds ridiculus to me, wonder who thought up this cluster----.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm sure they know what they're doing.
I'm positive they know what they are doing. Did anyone catch the Rumors of War III special that GBTV put together. This one is about the Muslim Brotherhood and how they have prominent positions in the Obama administration. Can't fully blame Obama some where appointed under Bush. The video has undeniable evidence this is taking place and most of america is blind to it.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
We are being taken over from within !

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are being taken over from within !
That is the plan for the Caliphate. The biggest problem is we don't understand what the radical Muslims mean when they say they want peace. Their peace is the destruction of the infidels and a one world Muslim reign. Our idiots here in DC think, oh they want everyone to live in peace and harmony....Ah no they want to and will destroy you after they have lulled you to sleep. The Egyptian government is looking to pass a new law under the Muslim Brotherhood where a husband could have sex with his dead wife for up to 6 hours after her death. All these liberal hippie homos think they will be safe when the SHTF. They will be hung up on a pike to light the streets if the Muslim Brotherhood breaks into this country. Ok, down off my soap box. But boy this crap pi$$e$ me off

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I'm positive they know what they are doing. Did anyone catch the Rumors of War III special that GBTV put together. This one is about the Muslim Brotherhood and how they have prominent positions in the Obama administration. Can't fully blame Obama some where appointed under Bush. The video has undeniable evidence this is taking place and most of america is blind to it.
There's a lot we're blind to, ZK

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
And when someone sounds the warning, we have a bad habit of turning a deaf ear to it too!!!! There's a lot we need to wake up and look at,
for what it really is...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Doesn't seem right... hope someone knows what they're doing

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The big problem as I see it, the current administration could get elected again because of the heavy vote count received by the college students. They are taught by liberal proffesors and they listen to the liberal media.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts