Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had been looking for either the LM juice Cs4 or the Xe6 for a while. Sure enough at the most out of the way pawn shop in my normal foraging routes there it was, way off to the side of a pile of knifes. So much crap was on the counter I almost totally missed it, I'm sure others did. It was marked at 30$ and had what I told myself was ketchup on and in it. Seriously, I took it home and dropped it in rubbing alcohol and stayed up all night detail cleaning it with all my favorites ! Dremil, dental picks, swabs, custom made tools from bits of wire and paper clips. Then I got to oil and buff it up a bit. It was so awesome ! Best part ? The real kicker, I payed 50$ for the juice Cs4 and 50 rounds of 9mm Corbon 115g plus p jhp's !

·
Registered
126 Posts
LM juice Cs4 or the Xe6

I have no idea what these are, but they sound cool!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Cool man. That is a nice piece of equipment.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Not familiar with that, pics ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes they are. The scissors are amazing, possibly my most used tool. It is smaller than it looks but still has enough mass to allow for great overall function with each tool I have tried. It rides tucked in my 5th pocket on my levi's with a maglite solitare next to it, both fit perfect and are completely hidden.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have a cheap imitation of that tool in one of the saddlebags of my Harley, looks like I may have to upgrade.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Scored a Leatherman Wave last year at a yard sale in northern Indiana. Didn't look like it had even been used a single time. Picked it for $25. It goes with me everywhere in the console of my truck, and has come in handy many, many times.

I saw something on the Science Channel that showed the inventor of the Leatherman testing one of the new tools right off the assembly line. He secured the tool, put what looked like a 16 penny nail in the jaws, then stood on the handle and cut straight through the nail. His requirements are that every Leatherman should take that type of abuse without any damage to the tool. They're definitely tougher than nails... definitely well worth $25.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts