Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter Springs police rounded up several people at the scene. Witnesses claim seeing a motorcycle gang arrive when the shooting broke out.
Winter Springs Police said a charity motorcycle ride was supposed to depart from the post when the shooting broke out Sunday morning while the riders were eating breakfast. The Orlando Sentinel reports an unknown number of armed men came in and began firing. It’s unclear if any of the attendees shot back.
Charity run, motor cycles, and guns all for a good cause or it was supposed to be anyway

Read more: 2 dead, 1 critically wounded after shooting at Florida Veterans of Foreign Wars post  - NY Daily News

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as many as I have been on, never a problem

·
Registered
960 Posts
as many as I have been on, never a problem
Well, I'm quite sure that you are smart enough to know what crowd is good to run with and which ones aren't. When I lived in Milwaukee for 25 years, I would often ride my motorcycle to festivals which were attended by LOTS of riders. ON many occasions, The Outlaws would show up wearing their colors as always. I was always instructed to never look at their bikes, never look at them, and never look them in the eye. Apparently, these "guys" have no respect for others (non-outlaw members)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Of course, that was when I was physically able to ride. Those days are over, no doubt, and I do miss it!!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1% (harder biker gangs) are always trouble but they show up and do these runs to gain favor with the local cops and community so something must have happened; Some beef with another club or group of riders

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
1% (harder biker gangs) are always trouble but they show up and do these runs to gain favor with the local cops and community so something must have happened; Some beef with another club or group of riders
That would be my guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts