Glock Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shooting @ The Farm 3/25/12

We went shooting a couple weeks ago and finally got the video put together. This is the outing that we brought along the slide fire (FUN), and the DE 50 cal, it was the first time shooting one of these. The problem that i had was the scope that was mounted on it, not use to a pistol that has a scope but finally figured it out.

Hope that ya'll enjoy this as much as we did.

Trey. :cool:

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Looks like you had a blast, no pun intended...Poor tree, though...!!!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
P.S.
Slide fire R O C K S...!!!...Gotta have that...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like you had a blast, no pun intended...Poor tree, though...!!!
That tree was not my idea. But it will make some nice fire wood in year or so.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P.S.
Slide fire R O C K S...!!!...Gotta have that...
It sure does my fine sir. You can have it for AK and AR's with a buffer tube.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Cool !

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Just wonder how long before the BATF changes their mind...? They've done it before...Hope they don't, though...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Got a few more to buy before I spend money on goodies like that...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I felt the screams of hundreds of rounds of .223 as if they were all dying in groups of 30.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just wonder how long before the BATF changes their mind...? They've done it before...Hope they don't, though...
That is always the case. They do it to all of the fun stuff.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I felt the screams of hundreds of rounds of .223 as if they were all dying in groups of 30.
That they were, that they were.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oh the joy of a black rifle with select fire, sort of anyway but it made me smile from ear to ear to see you guys having fun. That laughter is very common side affect of automatic fire. Took me back thanks.
Recon

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh the joy of a black rifle with select fire, sort of anyway but it made me smile from ear to ear to see you guys having fun. That laughter is very common side affect of automatic fire. Took me back thanks.
Recon
No problem man, glad that we could bring a smile to you face.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Isn't it funny how a burst on full auto can turn a group of grown men into a bunch of giggling children? That is of course as long as there is no fire being returned on you that is. :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Isn't it funny how a burst on full auto can turn a group of grown men into a bunch of giggling children? That is of course as long as there is no fire being returned on you that is. :)
+1 on the "no return fire"...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes it is true.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
DE is a fun toy! I've shot them in .44 and .50. If I get rich I'll buy one in golden finish just for poops and giggles :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts