Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Should I sell my USP 45 Tactical + USP 40 Compact for Glock 21 Gen & Saiga 12 + $550?

First Time posting on here.

I recently purchased a near perfect (slight wear on barrel hood) 2005 (according to date code) USP 45 Tactical and A USP Compact 40 (Fairly Good Condition). I want to start shooting IDPA and start doing some 3 Gun competitions. I plan to use my Glock 19 Rtf2 for IDPA.

For 3-Gun Competition I want to run my Arsenal SGL-21 AK-47 and A 45 acp handgun, and A Saiga-12.

I have a current offer of $1200 for the USP 45 Tactical, and $700 for the USP 40 Compact. If I sell both, I plant to pick u the Saiga-12 (Stock Configuration) for $650 and a Glock 21 Gen 4 for $634 and have about 500+ left over.

I've mulled over it in my head for the past couple days. I need some 3rd Party Advice.

Some Factors.

I have not shot the USP 45 Tactical, I have shot the USP 40 compact and its really nice.

Weigh in and be ruthless if you need to, I am on the fence and I need to be knocked over one way or the other.

The USP Tactical is immaculate. The 40 has some wear but very minimal.

·
Registered
38 Posts
In my neck of the woods a G-21 goes for $500. I understand prices depend on the area you live in they are asking you to pay above the SRP set by Glock. Can't speak to the other weapons. I would suggest you shop around a little more.

·
Registered
62 Posts
A few years ago I had the extreme pleasure of shooting the full size USP .45. Without a doubt, the most accurate .45 I have ever fired. I could chase pop cans around the 50 yd berm shot after shot and I have never been that good of a pistol shot. The fit for me was perfect. IMHO I would sell the .40 USP for you Saiga and shoot the USP Tactical for 3 gun. Again, IMHO.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have yet to fire a USP but I can vouch for the G21SF RTF2 that I have, one of my favorites if not the favorite of my Glocks. I am not aware of the going prices on the other weapons you mentioned. If you are trading in with a dealer, expect to get about 50% of what the weapon is worth on resale.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If the deal works for you, then do it. The 21 is a fine 45 acp pistol as is the H&K. But is it $600 better? I would do the deal in a heart beat.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Make sure to handle G21 before you get one. The grip is HUGE! SF models are a bit more manageable tho. If you have 2 USP's and not using one, than sure, sell it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts