Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. We decided to sell the Sig. I love the accuracy and how light it is but with the nerve damage to my sweeties arm and hand, she can't handle the trigger pull. As most of you know it just came back from Sig Sauer and had a couple of parts replaced. Took it out Sunday and fed it about 100 rounds. All flawless. We are simply just trying to get a different pistol. Most likely a medium caliber wheel gun. As I mentioned, it is a Sig Sauer P238 SAS .380 Come with 3 magazines, Sig Sauer laser, original box and pistol lock. Accuracy is unmatched in any other gun in this caliber. We need to get $650.00 for the package. I feel that is a fair price considering 3 magazines and factory laser installed. I really don't want to ship it and would much rather meet the buyer somewhere in the Southeast. I have no problem driving the miles to do the transaction. If interested, send me a PM. I would be glad to email you some photos! :)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
what did she go with?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Should be able to get that for it...If I didn't already have my little "Elsie Pea" I'd think about it...good luck with the sale, bro... :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what did she go with?
We are still in the "testing" stage. So far we love the Ruger LCR Series. Easy to load, easy to fire, easy for a woman to conceal. Liking what we are seeing so far. Honestly, very reasonable in price.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. Glad to know that you agree with my selling price. I refuse to sell it on Armslist. I will only sell to someone that can show me a CCW and picture ID. Radcliffe Haughton was my General Manager at The Land Rover Dealership (now defunct) in Glendale Wisconsin for several years. He bought the .40 firearm used in the senseless murders he commited off of armslist. I don't like the idea that web-site promotes just by being in existence. Anyway, no huge rush to sell it and I already spoke to my favorite (Blue Label) gun store and they will give me $600.00 for the package if I buy the Ruger LCR there. Actually going to get a little money back!! :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
................. Anyway, no huge rush to sell it and I already spoke to my favorite (Blue Label) gun store and they will give me $600.00 for the package if I buy the Ruger LCR there. Actually going to get a little money back!! :)
Now that sounds like a plan... Good to know that you can get a new revolver for the little lady, and cash back ;)...sweet !

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
That's like "Merry Christmas", and then "Merry Christmas" again...lol

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep! No doubt about it!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts