Glock Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Been around a while...and it's one sweet pistol...!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I just bought a XDM and hate the trigger on it, why can't glock come out with a single stack version?
Which one did you get...?...I recently got the XD-S, single stack .45...I loved that gun !

·
Registered
95 Posts
g36

My g36 has not left my since the day she came home. One amazing carry piece as far as Glocks go, and the accuracy is fantastic. I have been seriously considering a g30sf for the next addition, all though carrying a second g36 weak side has crossed my mind...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
My g36 has not left my since the day she came home. One amazing carry piece as far as Glocks go, and the accuracy is fantastic. I have been seriously considering a g30sf for the next addition, all though carrying a second g36 weak side has crossed my mind...
The G36 is a great pistol...I want the G30 SF for my next one as well...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Rowabi, you going gen3 or gen4 on a g30sf? I have been gen3 to this point but I just fondled a gen 4 g30sf and I liked it. Thinking this next one might be a gen 4. I will probably swap out the trigger bar for a gen3 componet if I go gen4.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Rowabi, you going gen3 or gen4 on a g30sf? I have been gen3 to this point but I just fondled a gen 4 g30sf and I liked it. Thinking this next one might be a gen 4. I will probably swap out the trigger bar for a gen3 componet if I go gen4.
I missed out on the early released G4 G30's...No more scheduled releases 'til the first of the year. The grip is my concern, so a Gen3 would be SF for me...I am in the process today of tracking a new one down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts