Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own 5 glocks, but i am looking for the slimmest or smallest grip on a factory glock for my daughter, probably will be in a gen 4. not sure of cal and models with smallest grip size.
please post suggestions, thanks

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Alabama! The slimmest Glock made is the 36. It's a little more narrow than all other Glocks. It is a .45 acp with a single stack 6 +1 capacity. If it's for your daughter, I'm not sure if you want her to own a .45. It doesn't come in Gen 4 either. I would look at a 26 chambered in 9mm. Not any more narrow but very easy to conceal.
Click here for all of the specs..........Glock 26 | G26 | 9x19mm | GLOCK USA

Good luck and again, welcome! :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Are any of your Glocks sub-compact?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
welcome to the forum chiefdrn. Like ArmyCobra stated the only single stack is the G36 so you're not going to get a real small grip in a Glock. Maybe the sub compact G26 or the compact G19 would feel good.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Also, not meaning to sound personal but if she is a healthy, average body strength young woman, she shouldn't have any problems with a 9mm. Like I said before, the 26 is great and as ZK57 added, a 19 would also work well! :)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
g26 will be very manageable, my daughter shoots mine and she likes it

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Go with the G36, slimmer handgun, and a proven round. Have her try the 45 cal a few times, then if she thinks it is too much recoil try the 9mm.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I currently own 5 glocks, but i am looking for the slimmest or smallest grip on a factory glock for my daughter, probably will be in a gen 4. not sure of cal and models with smallest grip size.
please post suggestions, thanks
Welcome to the forum.

A Gen4 G19 with the backstrap removed would be a good choice, but she really needs to try it out first along with a G36.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Go with the G36, slimmer handgun, and a proven round. Have her try the 45 cal a few times, then if she thinks it is too much recoil try the 9mm.
+1...^^^...And welcome to the forum...!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts