Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The picture in the first article shows an Officer using a two hand hold I have not seen before, and I dont think he has a flashlight in his off hand, does he? LAPD may have such a rotten ratio because of the restrictive Kalifornia gun laws not giving people the chance to become familiar with handguns. I would be willing to bet that a higher percentive of those entering law enforcement in Texas or other gun friendly States are familiar with handguns.

·
Registered
188 Posts
The picture in the first article shows an Officer using a two hand hold I have not seen before, and I dont think he has a flashlight in his off hand, does he? LAPD may have such a rotten ratio because of the restrictive Kalifornia gun laws not giving people the chance to become familiar with handguns. I would be willing to bet that a higher percentive of those entering law enforcement in Texas or other gun friendly States are familiar with handguns.
I noticed that strange hand hold too :confused: Can't see any reason for it if he's not holding a light or something. At least he didn't have his shooting hand resting on his other arm like they did in those old cop movies and series. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was wondering about that...wondered if he was simulating (poorly) a hand held light

·
Registered
655 Posts
Interesting articles indeed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts