Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't even gotten my new XD-S broken in yet...I love that small .45...but I think I want a small 10mm... :p

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol...ok ! Good enough for me :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
the reason i bought mine was because i didn't have one. plus the fact that last time you didn't even buy a glock and should feel bad about that, not to mention you need to justify your actions with gaston!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
To me it is smallest most powerful CCW handgun. Afterall, it has the same fps at 100 yards that a 45acp has at the muzzle. Another good reason to buy one, rent or borrow one and shoot it! You will have to have one.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
the reason i bought mine was because i didn't have one. plus the fact that last time you didn't even buy a glock and should feel bad about that, not to mention you need to justify your actions with gaston!
Hmmm...ok...True, last purchase was a Springfield Armory XD-S...not a Glock...But, the purchase just previous to that WAS a Glock, lol...I'm sure he'd let me slide if I buy another Glock....thanks, 1jimmy, for reminding me...lol...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
To me it is smallest most powerful CCW handgun. Afterall, it has the same fps at 100 yards that a 45acp has at the muzzle. Another good reason to buy one, rent or borrow one and shoot it! You will have to have one.
Thats smokin' fast...and powerful...Given my love for small handguns that launch bricks, I'm sure I'd love a cinder block launcher too! I'll get to the range ASAP and shoot one...Hope I can still get in on the Gen4 while they're in stock...If not, it may be a SF...Thanks, Tex...:p

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
if your interested there is a guy called hickock 45 on you tube;; title knock down power he does a comparison shooting a steel plate of many calibers 10mm, 357 mag, 45, and others. thats what sold me on the 10mm.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if your interested there is a guy called hickock 45 on you tube;; title knock down power he does a comparison shooting a steel plate of many calibers 10mm, 357 mag, 45, and others. thats what sold me on the 10mm.
Thanks...I think I've already seen it...part of why I'm wanting one, lol :p

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What sights do you G29r's have on yours...?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Stock rear sight on my G29SF and front is red fiber optic.

Are you back from buying yours yet?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Stock rear sight on my G29SF and front is red fiber optic.

Are you back from buying yours yet?
yuze guyz are a riot...not till I shoot one...Interesting, red fiber optic front site...hmmm...just like my little XD-S cannon.
It's growing on me...I actually like it

·
Registered
126 Posts
I think you should get one based solely on the fact that you don't have one yet.

(I don't either and thats my excuse. Im looking for one)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I came up with another reason.....

It's a Glock!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I came up with another reason.....

It's a Glock!
All good reasons...lol...but being a "Glock" may be the best reason of all...Just don't know that I really need two "mini-cannons"... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Whoa! I thought we were in for the formal purchase annoucement and we get more talk? Its never about what you need its always about what you want! And yes many mini cannons are good!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
He who dies with the most toys....wins !

1 - 20 of 39 Posts