Glock Forum banner

Sometimes cheap can surprise you!

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  MisterMills357 
#1 ·
Needed a holster for my newly acquired 43x. Now having just bought the gun,month of Oct being birthday month for wife, a sister, and a great granddaughter, car registration...and so on..not a lot of spare money, I took a chance on buying a holster from Amazon from..... B.B.F Make IWB KYDEX Holster Fit: Glock 43/43X | Retired Navy Owned Company | Inside Waistband | Adjustable Cant | US KYDEX Made. Being I am a disable USN ret vet, I was somewhat influenced the company was USN ret owned. The holster was $19.99, but when I received it just a while ago I was very surprised to find the quality was that of those more expensive. It has a retention screw, adjustable cant and a perfect fit. Just plain black...no fancy carbon colors. So, if you have just bought a 43 or 43x and need a basic kydex holster for cc and do not have a large amount of disposable cash...look into this. Bicycle part Fashion accessory Metal Font Titanium

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.