Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else here a right handed person but shoot better left handed? I was at the range and was just shooting in my normal right handed manner, and I am decent but when I tried lefty for a clip or two it just seemed a lil more precise. Only slightly but still

·
Registered
960 Posts
Anybody else here a right handed person but shoot better left handed? I was at the range and was just shooting in my normal right handed manner, and I am decent but when I tried lefty for a clip or two it just seemed a lil more precise. Only slightly but still
I'm just the opposite. I'm lefty and learned to shoot right handed. Not too bad at it. Just want to be ready if the left hand isn't able to work for me!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Not me! And Welcome to the Forum !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Preciate it. Now that I think about it also gives me reason to get a matching twin glock for me to dual wield with

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Me: I think it is good to practice right and left hand drills because you never know when you need to do it and let’s face it the time to learn is not in a gun fight

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I'm OK when I go lefty...probably 'cause I'm left eye dominant.

I'm also I big believer in practicing off-hand shooting on a regular basis.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I do lefty; I am doin' it in practice as well as real life with ammo and I am doing it with my laser trainer, well spent money

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Me: I think it is good to practice right and left hand drills because you never know when you need to do it and let’s face it the time to learn is not in a gun fight
So, you're right handed, but you shoot better left-handed?...wow..That's wild...! I practice a little weak-handed, but not to the point that I'm better weak-hand...

·
Registered
241 Posts
I am the opposite. I am left handed. When shooting one hand only I am slower but more accurate with my right hand.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts