Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw this on American Guns tonight. Pretty cool. I want one. Poor mans Full Auto

[video=youtube_share;_U6tORrODJE]http://youtu.be/_U6tORrODJE[/video]

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
My range has had a rental for a while now, but I just can't bring myself to burn through that much ammo so quickly :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
My range has had a rental for a while now, but I just can't bring myself to burn through that much ammo so quickly :)
I don't mind the ammo burn, I'm more concerned that BATF will change their minds on this thing...

·
Registered
655 Posts
It is a blast. To me it is the way to go. You can spend $250 to buy a tax stamp, and maybe the Feds will let you possess full auto weapons (pre 1986 guns) which are tens of thousands of dollars. Or you spend around $300 and you get this. My choice is the bump fire stock.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
It is a blast. To me it is the way to go. You can spend $250 to buy a tax stamp, and maybe the Feds will let you possess full auto weapons (pre 1986 guns) which are tens of thousands of dollars. Or you spend around $300 and you get this. My choice is the bump fire stock.
Sound reasoning...I wouldn't want to lose either one, but that's a lot less to lose in that event...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sound reasoning...I wouldn't want to lose either one, but that's a lot less to lose in that event...
If they ever changed their minds the would have to grandfather. They would face too much backlash from the armed citizenry if they told them they had to surrender for destruction devices without compensation.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
If they ever changed their minds the would have to grandfather. They would face too much backlash from the armed citizenry if they told them they had to surrender for destruction devices without compensation.
Not necessarily...we'd like to think that, but believe me, they can flip-flop in a minute...I promise you that at some point, they'll stop it...
Ran across this article...interesting reading...food for thought...
www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/01/daniel-zimmerman/when-a-shoe-string-is-a-machine-gun/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts