Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Police said several family members were home at the time of the shooting. They said the weapon belonged to the family and that the 21-year-old brother was newly licensed to have a gun. But, investigators are still trying to figure out what happened before the 17-year-old was shot in the chest.

A reminder to everyone to practice proper gun handling; TOO ensure other around you do as well

Read more: Stoughton high school senior shot, killed - Boston News, New England News, WHDH-TV 7NEWS WHDH.COM

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
amazing! thats the town next to where i live and i heard nothing about it.
so answer a question if you will. they said he had a lic; is that a lic to carry or do you have to have a lic to own a gun?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
That's so tragic...yet another young life snuffed out..Prayers up for that family

·
Registered
960 Posts
Sad, tragic, not enough words to describe a senseless loss like this. It seems to happen way too much and it really bothers me.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
so answer a question if you will. they said he had a lic; is that a lic to carry or do you have to have a lic to own a gun?[/QUOTE

they have fid cards class a and class b licenses. fid and class b allows you to carry and possess some guns. class a allows you to own and carry any handgun that is legal in the state. most people have a class a because its the same procedure to apply for it as the fid and class b. i think the fid allows you to own and carry to and from the range only. if a license is issued class a or b that allows you to carry. if you don't have one of the three you can't own a gun here. hope that answers your question.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Very sad, so important to teach youngsters proper gun handling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts