Glock Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello... My name is Adrian, I'm 28 yrs. old and like the title says, I'm SUPER New. New to this forum (obviously), firearms, shooting, Glocks and the 2nd Amendment. I've always had a little interest in firearms, but never really an enthusiast and that's slowly starting to change. I don't own any firearms and never have. I've been shooting with my uncle the past couple of weeks and I'm really enjoying it. He owns a G19 and a G21. I've fired both guns and I'm starting to fall in love with the 21. I'm thinking about making this or the 30SF my first purchase in the near future. Hope this intro shed some light on who I am, and what I know. Any knowledge/info about Glocks or shooting you're willing to pass on is welcome here. #Learning

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
welcome aboard...and like ZK said, both are great guns...

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Nature Sunlight Happy Font Sky and reading is a good way to start

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello and welcome..I am a recently hooked enthusiast also. Chose my first Glock 26 (Angelina) for concealed carry. Considering moving up the rank for range purposes and maybe some competition shoots with a second Glock. Enjoy and Safety 1st

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello and welcome..I am a recently hooked enthusiast also. Chose my first Glock 26 (Angelina) for concealed carry. Considering moving up the rank for range purposes and maybe some competition shoots with a second Glock. Enjoy and Safety 1st
thx oasis...

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
yeah, it usually is guru... I already started looking into some books:

+ The Complete Glock Reference Guide - 3rd Edition 4th Revision
+ Glock: The Rise of America's Gun
+ Living With Glocks: The Complete Guide to the New Standard in Combat Handguns

try some of the self-defense books like gun digest my Massad Ayoob not only will they talk about different guns but give you an understanding about using them is a self-defense situation

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Welcome to the community!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome from Kansas

·
Registered
22 Posts
Adrian, First of all, let me say that what I DONT know would make a mighty big book. But, in my opinion, I think ZK hit the nail on the head. Either gun would make you more than proud to own. I know it would me. I, much like yourself, am new on here and just count it as a blessing to be surrounded by such a knowledge base and people who are willing to teach and share. I think your headed in the right direction and are surrounded by the right people.

Happy Shooting
John

1 - 18 of 18 Posts