Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If any one here has ever used Talon grips most likely you love them. I have talons on both Glocks one M&P and my LCP. There was recently a death in the Talon family so they stoped taking orders while they healed and started filling the back orders. I am happy to say they are back up and running full speed. I ordered a set of Talon grips last night for my Shield and was email today that they shipped. Cant wait to get them on. Just thought I ould pass this on to anyone who may be interested. Dave

Talon Grips for Glock, XD, XDM, Kahr, Ruger and Kel-Tec Pistols. Free Shipping!

WOW just noticed this is my 100th post!!!

My Talon grips came today and I installed them on my shield. Here is what they look like.

Air gun Trigger Grey Revolver Gun barrel Sleeve Grey Artifact Revolver Personal protective equipment

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
Talon grips put their competitors to shame. After trying one, I replaced the "Decal Grips" on my 6 Glocks with Talons.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Which are better? the granular or the rubber? Common sense tells me the difference, but which would you prefer? Im thinking about buying a few..

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I finally picked up my Shield today, I will order some Talon Grips soon. only $15, so worth trying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts