Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I guess I am just boring, I shoot at paper targets supplied by the range. No zombies in Texas.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I guess I am just boring, I shoot at paper targets supplied by the range. No zombies in Texas.
That was a feeble attempt at humor with the zombies, i thought ZK would be the first to respond to that :confused: I shoot the same stuff you do texcowboy.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
That was a feeble attempt at humor with the zombies, i thought ZK would be the first to respond to that :confused: I shoot the same stuff you do texcowboy.
It really depends on the drills I am training with. I will usually do the LTR-IIFLC for speed placement drills or 5 bullseyes per sheet to work on group tightening, these allow me to use one target for multiple guns. Then there is of course the zombie targets, of they seem to be a waste of paper those because all they need to print is the head.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I know, but there really are no Zombies in Texas. Are there? ;}

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I'd rather spend my money on ammo, so I make my own targets by drawing a dot with a marker on a printing paper. I find my groups are a lot better when I'm aiming at a small dot vs picture for example.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like shooting old bricks and cinder blocks. Mostly with long guns. The puff of brick dust when you hit them at long range is great. I use junk bricks I get from work. costs nothing..:)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I like shooting old bricks and cinder blocks. Mostly with long guns. The puff of brick dust when you hit them at long range is great. I use junk bricks I get from work. costs nothing..:)
Is that called "recycling" ?...lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts