Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I have a guy wanting to do a straight up swap for my 36. He has a Taurus Judge .45/410 with 25 rounds through it. I have had an interest in these revolvers and I am possibly considering it. Thoughts anyone? As most of you know, I get Blue Label Glocks so replacing the 36 in the near future is possible.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I'm getting ammo with it. Both 410 and .45. I don't know why but just the idea of firing a 410 shell out of a pistol just sounds awesome! LOL!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Not sure it'll rate with the G36, but if it seems right to you...............keep us posted... :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love the .45 colt round! I guess I'm reliving my past and really want a wheel gun! LOL!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
taurus judge really doesn.t do anything for me, although i never heard anything bad about them. taurus has a neat video on them called melon head on you tube or there website. my 36 cost me about 490 and i think the judge is more than that so a even swap would be a good deal for you. sounds to me like your mind is pretty made up. but if your just looking for something different in a wheel gun take a look at the ruger sp101 327 federal magnum i just bought one and really like it. however they are hard to come by.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
................................ But if your just looking for something different in a wheel gun take a look at the ruger sp101 327 federal magnum i just bought one and really like it. However they are hard to come by.
Oh yeah...:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ask him to meet you at the range so you both can test fire the two guns at the same time. I think you will find yourself wanting to hang onto the G36 imho.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
See if you can swap for one like the guy used in "Underworld:Awakening". I seem to recall about 8 shots out of that one w/o a reload.:confused:

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
A good deal is when everyone walks away with the feeling they got a fair shake, the taurus is about $450-600 so its an even swap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts