Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropped my beautiful little girl off at her "best friends" house for a tea party. Foofy dress, necklace, bracelets...and she was supposed to wear her favorite hat...instead she wanted to wear a princess tiara...so she did...Surprised she didn't wear her pink "Army Kid" baseball cap...lol. She's had tea parties before, and knows how to properly "sip" the tea, hold the cup with the extended pinky...it's all good. You know what else is good...? She knows the "manual of arms" on her .22 rifle...keeping her pinky out of the way, she can inspect the weapon for safety, work the bolt through all of the steps...only under my supervision, of course. Can't wait to get her certified on the AR...ha ha...plenty of time for that...She's daddy's little hunter, as well as his princess...Man, this country is great...and God is Awesome...!!! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Awesome dude. Ive got two little ones and they are so much fun!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Awesome dude. Ive got two little ones and they are so much fun!
You're right, John...that is awesome...kids are fun! Even when they want to dress you up as a princess...I've got pics that no one will ever see, lol :p:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
My 'little girl' is full grown now, she was never into the tea party thing, she has always been a cowgirl. She has always been a good shot also, i started her early. Just recently she out shot her husband and a few of his friends.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts